STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account (Note: if you have an online Fry’s account, skip to Step #2)
- Go to: https://www.frysfood.com/account/create
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. Write down your email and password. You will need it for Step 2.
- Under “Select Your Preferred Store” enter your postal code.
- Select “Find Stores.”
- Choose your store then select “Create Account.”
- IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A FRY’S VIP CARD:
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P card number or phone number and last name.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
- Continue to Step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program and select the charity of your choice.
- If you don’t have a Fry’s VIP card, press “Skip This Step.”
- On you account page you will see the option to “Get a Digital V.I.P. Card online today.” Click on the link and fill in the relevant fields.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
- Select “Sign-In.”
- Enter your email and password then select “Sign In.” (Note: this will be the email and password you created in Step 1)
- Select “My Account,” then select “Account Settings” from drop down menu.
- Click “Edit” under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under “Find Your Organization,” enter the NPO number (Number) or name of organization (Paw Town Angels) then select “Search.”
- Under “Select Your Organization” select the box next to your organization, then select “Save Changes.”
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under “Community Rewards” on your Account Summary page.
Thank you for taking the time to support these local dogs!